CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

12.10.2009

MMM Dessert

Question: it's almost winter. do you have a dessert in mind?

Answer: This is in reference to my 101 item that is to make 4 seasonal desserts (one for each season - in one year).

I was actually just thinking about this the other day. I have a couple of ideas in mind, but mostly based on flavors that strike me as 'wintery'.

I've considered making my brother some peppermint bark. But just about anything peppermint seems wintery. Then there's cranberry and ginger too. Also, pomegranite seem pretty in-season right now. So I have a lot of options.

If I go with ginger, I'll make gingerbread men or a gingerbread house. If i go the pom. or cranberry route, then I'll have to find a recipe. For peppermint, there's a bunch of options.

Whatever I end up making I will probably be taking to my grandparents for Christmas Eve, so it will hopefully get eaten!

0 comments: