CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

12.18.2009

Ugly Sweater Party!

I did get around to posting this before, but Ryan and I went to an Ugly Sweater Party this past weekend at our friend John's house in Lancaster.

This is something I've wanted to do for a few years now and it just never happened...

We got the invite awhile back and for some reason never got around to buying sweaters. At the last minute I decided I'd go without and ugly sweater... and Ryan got a plain black sweater and bedazzled it.

The night turned out to be a long one... first, Jude went to bed later than expected. We had hoped to get on the road around 7 when he usually goes to bed, but he never got to bed until 8:30... and had an hour and a half drive. By the time we got there, the party was well under way. With over and hour ride home, we weren't able to stay long. Even though we weren't there very long, it was an enjoyable evening and I loved seeing John and Jade's lovely home.

Ryan and John's friend Tom (Ryan really likes this guy a lot):

2 comments:

barbie said...

you should have told me!!!!! I have access to several ugly xmas sweaters....you know this!!

p.s. ryan's sweater was lame

Alicia Kennedy said...

Oh, I know you have access! The thing is we kept saying we'd get sweaters, we'd get sweaters... and then the day of we got our tree, decorated it, etc and it was a matter of a couple of hours before the party and we still hadn't gotten them... so we just went sweaterless - and yes, ryan's was lame... but it was still better than my "ugly sweater".