CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

1.05.2010

New Years

There isn't really much to say about New Years. We didn't really make any set plans and nothing eventful happened.

New Years Eve morning, my brother and his wife Anna showed up. We hung out for the day, letting Jude and Olivia play together. We got lunch and in general had a fun time just hanging out.




Later that night, my brothers Scott, Bryan and Katy came over... some of my family stopped by for a little and our friend Josh was there.




As i said the evening was nothing exciting. At midnight, I was actually in bed holding Jude who for some reason woke up at 11:30.

They say whatever you're doing at midnight is a premonition of what you'll be doing the rest of the year... if so, it should be a pretty mellow 2010.

I don't really have a resolution for this year... but I do hope to work through more of my 101 list.

0 comments: