CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS �

3.25.2008

In the Mail

Well, there's no turning back now! Most of the invitations are officially in the mail. I'm waiting on about 2 more addresses for a couple I have sitting at the house, but for the most part they are well on their way!

I can't wait to start getting responses!

I'm totally in love with how the invitations and the movie and everything turned out so I can't wait for people to see them!

Also this week I'll be talking with Laura Novak (the photogrpaher) about the wedding day and my expectations. I have to complete a list of must have photos and give her a rough time line of the events that day. It should be fun and exciting to start setting more things in stone as the weeks go on!

52 days and counting!

0 comments: