CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

5.03.2011

Forgotten Photos


A few months ago while cleaning a little, I came across a few rolls of film. Of course, being extremely interested to find out what was hiding inside those little rolls, I had them developed/put on CD's.

Here are some of the little treasures (roughly in most recent to oldest order):

I love this photo of his tiny feet:

From our honeymoon in Costa Rica (underwater camera) - This was hands down one of the best parts of our vacation - snorkeling.
look how nice my boobies used to be
It was a cheap disposable camera, but the coloring here is pretty sweet.
sorry - ryan's side ways and I'm too lazy to fix it.
Our sweet Zoey Jane.
New 2006 or 2007 - either way, a great party at the Woodland's.



Fourth of July with Zoey
The weekend we got Zoey - in North Carolina at my mom's house.



2 comments:

Katy said...

People are right when they say there's nothing like pictures from film. Some of these look awesome and have great character!

Alicia Kennedy said...

I was thinking the same thing. There were tons of others - some good, some bad - but still they had a touch totally different then digital.