CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

2.13.2011

Adventures in Zone 7 Gardening

Last year, I started my first garden. With the weather as hot and dry as it was and me just beginning, it wasn't nearly as successful as I had hoped it would have been.


I came out of the experience having learned a ton about what I should and should not do this year. I kept track of all of last years gardening in a small little journal. This year however, I just designed a new blog that is about nothing but my gardening experiences. This is specifically designed for me to keep track of dates, things that are successful, things that are not, and the number of plants that I have in the ground at any given time - but also designed to be a fun interactive tool for other gardeners. I hope that if you have your own garden you stop by and give me advice, ask me questions or just chat about how mother nature is treating you.

Please visit me at: Adventures in Zone 7 Gardening

0 comments: